Your area of responsibility:
- you use different methods for the analysis of data (e.g. time series) and interpret the results
- you prepare data and present them in an understandable and clear manner
- you develop and implement methods for machine learning
- you design and implement algorithms and data structures independently
- you develop your solutions together with software and energy system experts
- you have a successful degree in computer science, mathematics or a comparable course of study
- you have a good understanding of structured processes and product development
- a high level of customer orientation and a flair for pragmatic solutions in customer projects are a given for you
- you find it easy to explain technical problems to non-technical users
- your heart beats for data, AI and an agile approach
- you work with us from day one and take on responsibility
What we offer:
- agile working with Python, Git, etc. in a motivated and interdisciplinary team with a flat hierarchy
- use of the Python data science/ML stack (numpy, matplotlib, scipy, pandas, Keras, etc.).
- decision-making scope for varied and challenging tasks
- a salary in line with the market, flexible working hours and home office days
- an informal and family-friendly culture as well as company events
- bright and after arrangement also individually equipped workplaces, as well as free drinks
- personalized, long-term development prospects and further training opportunities
- Smart grid AI startup in the tri-border region of Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume, references) with salary requirements and earliest possible start date by e-mail.